Coaching & Mediation process
Coaching process - remote & on-site
Coaching is not a linear process. Every coaching process is unique and cannot be predicted. The following structure gives you an orientation for my coaching process.
- Free initial consultation via phone and face to face
- Check-up your current situation
- Defining your goals
- Support for your decisions
- Developing strategies for your goals
- Realising and conquering blockades and fears
- Planning of appropriate measures
- Evaluation after every coaching session
First meeting of the Coaching
The first meeting is to get to know each other and to find out the basis for a successful coaching process. You convey your expectations and I explain you the available options and limits for the coaching. We will also talk about the framework of the coaching.
It is also important to adress ethical questions which are an important aspect of any change process. What are your overall goals? Topics you do not want to involve. Is there a common ethical understanding or can it be created? After this meeting you decide if you want to continue with the coaching. I will not take over your duties and responsibilities but we will work together towards achieving your defined goals.
Business Mediation - remote & on-site
Mediation is an informal dispute settlement process run by a trained third party, called a mediator. The process is voluntary. Business mediation is a special field of mediation which covers all issues of commerce and business. A business mediator is a specialist who is trained to use appropriate techniques to solve business-related conflicts.
Mediation is intended to bring all parties together to clear up misunderstandings, find out concerns, and reach a long-lasting resolution of the conflict. Business mediation is a controlled technique which passes through different stages.
First meeting in the Mediation process
- first contact via phone and face to face, free and non-binding
- clarification of the mediation process and framework
- the role of the mediator and the contract
- determination of rights and obligations
- presentation of the conflict
- positions will become issues, what do we need a solution for?
- topics and ranking
- if necessary one-on-one interviews
- from the past to the future
- from the issues to the interests, goals and needs
- ranking of collected interests and goals
- generate and evaluate alternative solutions
- interest will generate alternatives e.g. via brainstorming
- evaluate of approaches, priority list
- summary of the results
- signing the conclusion
- determine further steps
Take your chance for solving conflicts quickly, permanently and at low cost.
As a business mediator I will support you in gaining a sustainable solution.