Your etiquette and behavioural make the difference in your private and professional life.
In my training participants apply immediately what has been presented. Role plays and interactive games provide an extraordinary experience with a sustainable learning effect. Performances will be video taped to improve the appearance and behaviour of the participants.
Employees at all levels of various companies.
- Why is Business Etiquette so important today?
- Background information
- The first impression - what affect do you have on others?
- The secret of body language
- Personal introductions and greetings
- Addressing others professionally
- How to deal with guests – from wellcoming to farewells
- Networking etiquette
- Handling business cards professionally
- Restaurant etiquette
- Small talk
- Business dress code
- Hierarchy and status symbols
- ´Ladies First´ in Business
- A to Z of Business Etiquette
Participants acquire confidence and professional know-how for various business situations in order to deal professionally with customers and business partners.
International Business Etiquette
You are involved in international business and you know already that your employees need more than language skills? In my active training, the participants benefit from my international experience as well as my studies in ethnology.
Company employees and management.
- Verbal and nonverbal international communication
- Dealing sensitively with foreign guests
- General differences between Germany and other nations
- Country-specific features
- Ideal business behaviour abroad
Participants acquire confidence and professional know- how for many international business situations in order to deal professionally with customers and business partners.
My training will be designed according to your personal preferences and needs. The focus is on challenges and questions about German and international business etiquette. My training methods are the following:
- Video samples of international situations
- Role model training
- Interactive training with feedback
- Group work